V-4 SWINE & POULTRY FARMS, INC.
CHEMICAL FREE AND ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY
AN ORGANIC AQUA CULTURE APPLICATION
FOR TILAPIA AND BANGUS FISH PONDS
Proven effective for promoting algae growth (lablab)
Three vital nutrients that boosts algae growth in fish ponds:
* Nitrogen - promotes growth
* Phosphorous - enhances storage and transfer of energy
* Potassium - improves plant's ability to cope with stress
Research studies and recently concluded trials conducted in various areas of Negros Occidental
and Guimaras island showed that application of ten (10) liters of Young Magic Foliar Fertilizer per
hectare of fish pond showed remarkable growth of algae (commonly referred to as "lablab"). This
highly preferred alternative method of application is more economical, less laborious, and more
effective in enhancing the abundant growth of algae in comparison with chemical fertilizers.
Land Preparation (Application Method)
* For the 1st water in take of 5 cm, apply 4 liters per hectare at least 5 to 7 days
* For the 2nd water in take of 10 to 15 cm, apply 3 liters per hectare at least 14 to 15 days
* For the 3rd water in take of 20 to 30 cm, apply 3 liters per hectare at least 21 to 22 days
Dressing Preparation (Application Method)
* Apply 2 liters per hectare dressing every 15 days for 2 consecutive months
* After refreshing drain, reduce at least 25% of water volume and apply 2 liters per hectare preferably after 4:00 p.m.
* Apply 2 liters per hectare dressing every 8 to 10 days between the 3rd and 4th months.
* After refreshing drain, reduce at least 25% of water volume and apply 2 liters per hectare
preferably after 4:00 p.m.
ATTENTION VALUED SUGAR CANE PLANTERS
Try our new and improved specially formulated 100% organic "Young Magic Liquid Fertilizer" for use on sugar cane fields.
Effectively help crops in the uptake of nutrients and water essential for speeding up growth, resistance against stress and
increase in root mass. Be the first in Negros Occidental to avail of our newest 100% organic product line.
All Rights Reserved. 2002